Sunday, March 15, 2015

Why are there a lack of animated Hentai Foot Fetish Content?

You know what really bothers me? I noticed that there is very little animated foot fetish content in the hentai department. You can find plenty of pictures, gifs, and manga's dedicated to my fetish, but there is very little Hentai animations and episodes solely dedicated to it. Why? Hentai is known to exaggerate sexual positions ending in explosive cumshots, but could you imagine how awesome would it be to see some footjob/shoejob hentai scenes ending in that same manner? I know only a few I can count on my fingers that deliver in that regards, but most animated foot fetish scenes only last 2-3 seconds or a tease of lame foot play.

So then I thought about it, instead of waiting for someone or a company to provide this type of content for you, why don't you go out and find the resources to do it yourself? So that's what I did, I decided to teach myself some animation and with the help of a few friends who designed my models for me. Here is a bit of a taste of what I am providing for Hentai Foot Fetish Community.




Stay tuned to my next blog for more info on my 3D Foot Fetish Content,

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree with you, I've noticed the same and it's really annoying especially since it doesn't get a lot of attention

    ReplyDelete